Welcome to EPIC Health...
"Ethical, Professional & Innovative Coaching"
Epic Centre is located in the Penthouse of refurbished Pilot Mill in Bury. Our Epicentre of Positive Change offers a cross-section of disciplines from rock climbing to gymnastics, functional resistance to 3D interactive heart rate monitored cardio. We offer knowledge and an unparalleled 1-to-1 fitness and lifestyle coaching experience (epic pyramid) for all ages and abilities. Equipment and facilities are not found anywhere else under one roof!
From the first time a client arrives, our aim is to instil positivity. We maintain this approach as this mindset helps clients achieve.
- Experience the ambience of their unique private studio, air conditioned with mood lighting.
- Train on the EPIC climbing and bouldering facility. Scale the moving angles of the Rock Face Wall; hang out on the Peg Board (replicates ice climbing) and test your strength on the Slats Climb.
- Practice gymnastics on Rings, Parallel Bars, Vault, Sprung Floor, Acro-tramp or Tumble Track. We cater from beginners to athletes.
- Improve your fitness with state of the art Freemotion® technology in the 3D interactive 'heart rate monitored' cardio suite (train anywhere in the world with Google maps linked to the integrated screens).
- Inviting reception.
- Pristine changing and shower facilities.
- Results driven bespoke training programmes.
- 100% attention on your health and fitness goals with continual monitoring and feedback.
Exclusive use of our 'Executive Lounge'...where change continues; a fully equipped gym to personally hire for an hour for only £5, including a bespoke exercise programme. Only accessed by epic clients.
James, a fitness & lifestyle coach founded Body@Work in 2000 and has enjoyed helping others achieve their pursuit of health & fitness goals for 14 years. Qualified and experienced in Personal Training, Sports Therapy, Nutrition, Gymnastics and NLP (neuro linguistic programming). He also gives his time to coach at Bury Gymnastics Club where he was awarded Club Volunteer of the Year Award.
James is the author of 'Living', a comprehensive health and philosophy book that is inspiring, illuminating and seeks holistic consciousness: an eclectic mix of knowledge, musings and well-being... available to download. “Develop an epic mindset…”
Romesh met James in 2005 overweight and out of shape, and helped him lose 32lbs of fat, dropping his body fat by 12% making him healthier, stronger, fitter and happier. Romesh is now a Premier graduate in personal training.
Romesh and James have been training and studying together for 9 years. They decided to launch a new concept: epic... Ethical, Professional & Innovative Coaching. They searched for a year to find the right venue to create a state of the art adult playground. They invested time and resources to create a fun and functional exercise environment that stimulates both your mind and your body.
“Achieve Your Athletic Potential”
Epic Health is linked to Cosgrove's Physiotherapy and a private doctor referral scheme.
“Conceive...Believe...Achieve...” with epic